Monday, December 02, 2013

THE NEVER EVER LIGHT

THE NEVER EVER LIGHT
AN UNBROKEN SYMPHONY



Introduce it – the far away occasion of being progressed – nothing
in partcular, for the same damn reasons. A finally home, to put our
restless souls in – carpets to rest our clumpsy feets. Have we been
somewhere to be that interesting? So far my time has never changed.

If I would the clock – but it says nothing, a horrable disaster. Why to
read in the constant newspapers, their nervous everywhere? If I
escape it, the crowd whispers little fagments of the unwanted
unexepected – the hunting and the hunter. Seen or not seen –

My eyes look upon you and don't want any other opinion. For God sake
it's Monday and how can I help that.I am sick - my bed is my sheppard.
There is no light – there is a perhaps – a moment of truth, a daytime
forever – the really knowing what to do – come, let us take this ride.

A risk of being nowhere. I stare out of my window and watch my
potential intuition. The landscape already choosen to be finally
getting old with. But first – not to dream any further – the promise
to the urgent empty headed. Take a step – fall easely. You might
get hurt by the realisation of your true destination –


Elbert Gonggrijp, Heerhugowaard, maandag 2 december 2013



No comments: