Monday, December 02, 2013

WORDS WITHOUT MEANING

WORDS WITHOUT MEANING


Nothing to reveal, nothing to explain. The here and now? I listenend
to the childish wind, I woke up with the greetings from a darkened
forest – how much wisdom, how old. Can I behave, be hold in the
strong arms of this unexpected love? A magpie, a squirle and always –

I've seen what's never been told. It began to flourish out of the cold,
it had no meaning, but it stayed itself. How to become so easely?
I began to hurry up in silence, I started to believe my dreams. And
where's the music? A blackbird, as certain as my true love.

A second nature. Where shall I end to believe a new beginning? It
takes no step to be a journey. There,s always an in between. Look!
The grass, the flowers. It blooms and doesn't complain. Why should
I bother either? There's a next time within – the earth waiting for its
last surprises –



Elbert Gonggrijp, Heerhugowaard, maandag 2 december 2013      

No comments: